It’s not just a school, it’s a culture
At North Pointe Prep, we openly acknowledge that our passion for excellence in athletics and the arts, along with our zeal in providing experiences where life-long relationships and memories can be created, is equal to our commitment to academic achievement. We believe students are only fully prepared for life after high school and college after they have been involved in a broad range of rich school experiences.
Our culture is anchored in the core belief that a motivated student, who wants to be here, will learn! Contact us to learn more.
Leave Your Mark
Character development is at the very core of the Prep’s culture. It’s woven throughout the curriculum, encouraged in athletics, arts and activities, and demonstrated during Prep Cares events. Students are challenged to realize that every thought, every word, and every action is leaving their MARK.
- Make an Impact – Become a person who serves others.
- Accept New Challenges – Become a person who takes risks.
- Release Positivity – Become a person who encourages others.
- Keep Your Focus – Become a person who makes good decisions.
Disney Arts Trip
North Pointe Prep’s annual High School Disney Trip to Anaheim, California has been cancelled for this year.
Extracurricular Participation Policies
Students and parents agree to abide by the Prep’s Extracurricular Participation Policies which appear in the Student Handbook.
Student IDs are provided to students during the first few weeks of school and are required to be carried while on campus and at school activities. Lost Student IDs can be replaced for $5.
Activity Dress Code
Although students are not required to be in dress code at extracurricular events, they are expected to dress appropriately. Hair and clothing Dress Code guidelines are not enforced during Spirit Week and Spring Fling when students are participating in outfit contests. Students may wear modest swim wear while participating in water activities.
Old School Games
- September 26 – September 30 – Lunchtime Events
- September 28- Powder Puff Tournament
- November 14-18 – Lunchtime Events
- November 16 – Open Mic Night
- February 13-17 – Lunchtime Events
- February 15 – Ultimate Frisbee
Rock Lobster Games
- April 24-28 – Lunchtime Events
- April 25 – JH R.A.D.
- April 26 – Beach Block Party
- April 28 – Belly Flop Competition