At North Pointe, we are intense about the 4 As – Academics, Athletics, Arts, and Activities. We believe students are only fully prepared for college after they have been involved in a broad range of rich school experiences. Our school culture openly acknowledges that our passion for excellence in athletics and the arts, along with our zeal in providing experiences where life-long relationships and memories can be created, is equal to our commitment to academic achievement. We embrace a student-centered culture that is anchored in the core belief that a motivated student, who wants to be here, will learn!
- Enjoy spending their day with teenagers, causing students to feel valued.
- Influence teenagers to change, causing students to be motivated.
- Excel in their areas of responsibility, causing students to learn.
- Engaged – focused, competitive, expressive, and connected.
- Determined – taking risks and persevering through adversity.
- Caring – sensitive to the needs of others and taking action to provide assistance.
It’s a culture that purposefully seeks to assist parents in developing students who demonstrate scholastic and behavioral excellence and make positive impacts in their communities; a culture that provides students with opportunities to gain foundational knowledge, grow in character, and develop leadership skills; a culture that creates and sustains environments where students are trusted and encouraged to take risks and achieve their dreams in Academics, Athletics, and the Arts; and a culture that promotes community through yearly themes.
It’s a culture that unapologetically believes that our students and our school are awesome!